Sunday, April 10, 2005

Another friend on his way to the big world!

I know this news might not have much to do with Estonian Film as such, yet I have to keep reporting about my school-mates achievements to keep you all posted... So one of my many talented course mates Juris Kursietis (hope Juris you don't mind me spreading the word ;-) is doing post-production of documentary of R.E.M fans. The documentary follows two fans from different age groups and film culminates at R.E.M. concert in Riga 2005.
You will learn more about what's going on if you click here. And you can even check out the documentary's trailer here...The film should be finished by May 2005.


R.E.M fan Agnija (19) is one of the two main characters in Juris' documentary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory